Thursday, September 26, 2013

Miss Nikki (。♥‿♥。)

On this post I’d like to show my love & appreciation for my good friend Nikki Parker. Nikki is a lovely lady with a great sense of style and a very talented freelance illustrator/graphic designer! This little cutie is from Brisbane & has a major sweet tooth! She has years of Visual Arts & Graphic Design studies behind her and is currently finishing her degree. In the later months especially, Nikki has been very busy with lots of commissions for things such as invitations, gifts & business logos. Her unique style is present in all works she has produced, and has such happy customers (me being one of them!)

A few days ago she completed my commission for my blog. During the design process she asked about every single detail you see in my header, icon & side bar titles. Nikki was so helpful, and such a pleasure to work with. She exceeded my expectations, and I am completely over the moon with the result! I love the look of my blog and its all thanks to her! Hopefully I will work with her again in the future. I certainly recommend her to anyone who requires any graphic design work, or who just wants a beautiful piece of art! Nikki cares so much about her client’s wants & needs, and I believe is very successful in portraying them with her own technique and style!


Above are two of my favourite works Nikki has created!
You can view Miss Nikki’s facebook here, her blog here, & her store here.
Thanks again to Nikki for the super cute designs for my blog!
Much love,
Rhiannon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment