Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lolita Photoshoot

Hi there lovelies, how are you all?

I'm sorry I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to blog. But I thought for this post I'd like to share my photographs I submitted for a couple of model competitions. I entered one for GLW's 'muse for a weekend' at Anime Matsuri where you model their wigs at the expo, and the other was Bodyline's model search where you spend a week in Japan modelling for them. The GLW competition begins as a photo competition on facebook - so look out for me spamming my link next month! I would be so happy if I won one of these contests! It has been my dream for quite some time now to get into the J-Fashion modelling business, and I think this could be the break I've been looking for!

My Nanoo (Grandmother) was kind enough to take photographs of me, so here are my favourite four:





~Coordinate Rundown~
Dress: Angelic Pretty Wonder Party OP in Pink
Cuffs: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Secret Shop Tea Parties in Pink
Wig: eBay
Rose Headband: Handmade by me

This is my favourite coordinate at the moment, unfortunately the girl I bought the OP off did not have the head bow, so I have had to make do with a pink rose headband I quickly put together before Supanova! I think it still works quite well with my elegant tea party print and pink theme. Although, I am still on the look out for a Wonder Party head bow in the pink or pink x sax colour way, so if any of you cuties spot any available please let me know!

I hope you like my photos, tell me what you think! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog & like my facebook page!

Much love,
Rhiannon xo.

4 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the outfit and the photos with the flowers ღ.。.:*・♥・*:.。
    xoxo
    Luly~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luly! ^.^ My Nan (great grandmother) has the loveliest garden I've seen! ♥

      Delete
  2. very pretty, I loved :) I hope you win the contest! good luck <3

    ReplyDelete